Choice Hotels Interview Questions in Silver Spring, MD | Glassdoor

Choice Hotels Interview Questions in Silver Spring, MD

3.5

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

A basic phone interview with HR asking about your resume, then followed by 2 back-to-back interviews at their office with the managers, each half an hour. Typical behavioral questions: strengths, weaknesses, past experiences... then we spent the rest of the time chitchat about schoolwork.

Interview Questions

Senior Director, Loyalty Programs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

- phone interview with headhunter
     - 3 hour interview with 4 staff individually. I met with the hiring VP, business analytics peer, HR, and a sr level consultant with decades of hosptiality experience.
     - HR interview focused on leadership skills, recruiting, coaching and development
     - hiring VP focused on data driven approach to identifying opportunities and defining solutions
     - marketing analytics director focused on how to idenitfy opportunities and measure effectiveness and outcomes
     - sr level consultant mostly dialoged about the industry and industry challenges

Interview Questions

• what was the most complex data analysis you have performed?   Answer Question
    • what metrics do you review as you evaluate your business?   Answer Question