Choice Hotels Interview Questions in Silver Spring, MD | Glassdoor

Choice Hotels Interview Questions in Silver Spring, MD

3.3

Advertising & Marketing Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

The interview process was standard at the time, but it has changed a lot since I was hired. It seems to be much more thorough with finidng a good cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• There are many people that participate in the interview process so they all bring their own questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negatiation.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

A basic phone interview with HR asking about your resume, then followed by 2 back-to-back interviews at their office with the managers, each half an hour. Typical behavioral questions: strengths, weaknesses, past experiences... then we spent the rest of the time chitchat about schoolwork.

Senior Director, Loyalty Programs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

- phone interview with headhunter
     - 3 hour interview with 4 staff individually. I met with the hiring VP, business analytics peer, HR, and a sr level consultant with decades of hosptiality experience.
     - HR interview focused on leadership skills, recruiting, coaching and development
     - hiring VP focused on data driven approach to identifying opportunities and defining solutions
     - marketing analytics director focused on how to idenitfy opportunities and measure effectiveness and outcomes
     - sr level consultant mostly dialoged about the industry and industry challenges

Interview Questions

• what was the most complex data analysis you have performed?   Answer Question
    • what metrics do you review as you evaluate your business?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter, then in person interviews with four people on the team. I received an offer the very next week. I was told that there were about a dozen individuals who interviewed for the role.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, initial interview with recruiter and would-be manager and team then second interview with a broader group and a writing example.

Senior Coordinator, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in October 2009.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, background check and computer skills assessment.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions just rough intimidating Interviewers. They need customer service training.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in December 2008.

Interview

1) Initial phone screen with recruiter. 2) Phone screen with hiring manager. 3) On site interviews with 2 directors and 1 manager in department. 4) Skills test involving analyzing data and summarizing in PowerPoint.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakest trait?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to receive higher bonus through negotiation, but not higher base.