ChowNow Customer Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ChowNow Customer Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ChowNow

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ChowNow (Kansas City, MO) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was surprisingly thorough and informative. Interviews were just as much informing me about ChowNow as a company as they were about making sure I was a well suited candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ChowNow

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ChowNow (Playa Vista, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and smooth. The initial contact was by email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of general questions such as "Why ChowNow?" "Tell me a bit about yourself and what makes this a good fit", etc. The phone interview was about 40 minutes. I was then invited to be interviewed at the headquarters. They sent me an itinerary of the interview breakdown which I thought was very organized and thorough. They made it very clear as to what to expect during the interview. The face to face was comfortable and felt more like a conversation. They truly value their employees and their success. All I can suggest is be yourself and be prepared! And you'll do fine! Got job offered the next day! Good luck!

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ChowNow (Playa Vista, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. I had a quick phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. They asked about specific examples of times I used creative solutions to solve issues I had with customers in the past. They also took time to make sure this was a good fit for me based in hours and commute.

The phone interview went well so they sent me an email query that they receive frequently. I responded as if I was a member of the team.

They kept me informed of my status throughout the entire interview process. After the email I was invited to the office for a series of interviews and time to shadow the Customer Support team so I knew what I was getting into. I was in the office for about 2 hours and met with three separate groups of interviewers. They had many specific questions but there was a lot of off topic discussions, too.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a specific time when a customer was upset? What did you do to help?   Answer Question
    • What creative solutions have you implemented at work that your coworkers continue to use?   Answer Question
    • What things upset you when dealing with a customer? What are your triggers?   Answer Question

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ChowNow.

Interview

My interview process with ChowNow was the best I've ever experienced. They did a wonderful job structuring how and when the interviews would take place. The whole interview process took about 4 weeks with two phone interviews and the last interview being in person. They were just as accommodating in person as they were over the phone. They were also very understanding when I needed to reschedule my in person interview due to illness.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions they asked me was along the lines of "Did you ever come across a problem that you had to solve by using creativity?"   Answer Question