Christiana Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Christiana Care Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.3

Administrative Role Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Christiana Care.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR Coordinator by email and asked about my relevant experience. Once I responded, the rep was very excited and I was sent an assessment and told to complete it. Before starting the assessment, another HR rep viewed my profile on LinkedIn. It's private, so all you see is my current title (relevant) and my photo. I never heard from the organization again despite attempts to contact them. Obviously, this is quite disconcerting.

Interview Questions

• Do you have at least five years of relevant experience?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. They called and scheduled a phone interview with the HR department. Once the phone interview was complete (after about 5 days or so) I received a call from HR saying they wanted to schedule and interview with the Nursing managers from the unit I applied to. I interviewed with my Nursing manager and Assistant Nurse manager, it was about 20 minutes long. They asked me the basic questions, why do you want this job etc. I was offered the job a few days later via phone call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did ask for a higher salary due to my experience but they turned it down because I wasn't employed in a previous hospital setting for more than 12 months.

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE) in April 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview followed by an in-person interview. It was a little intimidating with 6 people questioning me at once. The questions were expected questions, nothing too difficult or unforseeable. They did ask nursing-related questions though (with patient scenarios). I also was able to get a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you showed your ability to multitask   Answer Question

Office Assistant/Medial Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in April 2016.

Interview

Atmosphere was very comfortable which made me feel right at ease. Interviewers were very nice and understanding of my nervousness. The panel was professional but also it was so comfortable and relaxing, we could throw in a little humor. I felt as if I had the job on the spot because the interview was on a Friday and they asked me if I was available on Monday. Of course I had to wait for the temp agency t contact me.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE) in February 2016.

Interview

I apply to every single opening that fits for my experience as a new grad. Eventually i received a email to do a assessment. The assesment had the general very much agree/disagree format with a ton of math. It was timed.

Then i had a recruiter call me and transcribe a interview.

Then i had another recruiter interview me for a specific job.

Then i had another call from a secretary of a nurse manager to set up an face to face interview.

the face to face interview consisted of nurse manager, charge nurse and assistant manager.

Interview lasted an hour with a tour of the floor to finish it off. i was one of twenty applicants. i was told the decision would be by the end of the week and i would recieve a call. two weeks later and nothing.

Interview Questions

• What was the most diffult patient you have had to deal with   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care.

Interview

easy and quick. Very friendly managers and recruiters. Everything is done in a timely manner. Make you feel comfortable during the enterview. Plenty of opportunities for questions. Called back the same day after the enterview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Christiana care   1 Answer

Student Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

Overall, it is very informal. I met with three groups of people. Mostly talked about the different aspects of this internship; technical skills, past experience, and teamwork experience. After meeting with the team, I had a phone interview with the HR to discuss compensation, and schedule. The lady was very nice and professional. The pay was not as well as I expected.

Interview Questions

• Why Christiana Care, why healthcare. Why did I leave my last position.   Answer Question

Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

People are very easy to interview. I had interned for the organization. Being a chaplain is all about relationship, forming connections with people and being able to listen to people. They want people who are authentic to who they are and willing to learn and do the work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? How do you engage with people?   Answer Question

Patient/Physician Access Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in September 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. Then I interviewed with the assistant director. I also had to fill out a three page document that had questions about your personality and also spelling questions. The interview lasted around a half hour. The basic questions about why you are qualified and your experience were asked.

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE) in April 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call about recieving an interview, was called onto the unit and had the interview with the floor nursing manager & also the scheduling manager sat in. Went very well- basic "why do you want to be a nurse, and what experience do you have so far:" "Why do you want to work on this type of floor" etc.

Followed up with a background check online & a phone call from HR with another interview with basically scenario questions basic nursing drill. They offered me the position over the phone with hourly rate and scheduling.

Very great experience

Interview Questions

• 5 good qualities about myself (always hard for me to give myself the credit i deserve)   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was negotiable but i asked for less money then they offered. I said 13$ would be reasonable and they said all Patient Care Tech externs recieve 14.97$