Christiana Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

Process took about 4 weeks. Talked to HR recruiter, then in-person interview with hiring manager/future supervisor. During the interview, talked about why I want to work at Christiana Care, future endeavors and went over resume to highlight relevant experience. Pleasant interview process. Formal but casual environment.

Home Health Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Christiana Care in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and completed the assessment. Got an email within a week for a recruiter interview. Interview went very well, and she quoted salary and benefits. She told me to expect a call from the manager for a face to face interview. I got a rejection letter 2 business days later. Needless to say, I am confused. I’ve done hiring myself, and you never tell someone to expect another step in the interview process unless you mean it. She was very nice and professional. I emailed about my confusion, but I have gotten no response. It’s disappointing.

RN Residency Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care in September 2017.

Interview

Applied and got an email saying I was selected for a web virtual interview about a week later. Did that and got a call within a few days to set up an interview in person the following week. After interview I didn't hear back for over a month. I know I was more qualified to get the job than most applicants but I believe they hire lots of UD and del tech grads. The in person interview was quick and a bit dry. I didn't feel good coming out of it and a bit uninterested in the job to be honest. Maybe they sensed it? It was my first interview so it was nice experience.

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in July 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was very efficient. The staff seemed to care about the future employees right from the beginning. I did have to wait longer than expected for a face to face interview but it was wirth the wait.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to solve a problem at your previous job.   Answer Question

Administrative Role Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Christiana Care.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR Coordinator by email and asked about my relevant experience. Once I responded, the rep was very excited and I was sent an assessment and told to complete it. Before starting the assessment, another HR rep viewed my profile on LinkedIn. It's private, so all you see is my current title (relevant) and my photo. I never heard from the organization again despite attempts to contact them. Obviously, this is quite disconcerting.

Interview Questions

• Do you have at least five years of relevant experience?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in December 2016.

Interview

Spoke with different members of the department, interviewed with 2 to 3 employees. Relatively short interview with direct questions. Big hospital so be sure to leave plenty of time to park and find a spot. It takes a decent amount of time to walk within the hospital's campus. Be sure to bring copies of your resume for all members of the panel.

Service Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very smooth. The manager is very nice and asks the typical interview questions. Provides a description of the job but does leave some vital information out.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with agency, face to face interview at agency, and interview with hiring manager. I was essentially offered the position on the spot, pending successful completion of background check.

Interview Questions

• Interview was straightforward questions about experience. No situational or behavioral questions.   2 Answers

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Newark, DE) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. They called and scheduled a phone interview with the HR department. Once the phone interview was complete (after about 5 days or so) I received a call from HR saying they wanted to schedule and interview with the Nursing managers from the unit I applied to. I interviewed with my Nursing manager and Assistant Nurse manager, it was about 20 minutes long. They asked me the basic questions, why do you want this job etc. I was offered the job a few days later via phone call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did ask for a higher salary due to my experience but they turned it down because I wasn't employed in a previous hospital setting for more than 12 months.

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE) in April 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview followed by an in-person interview. It was a little intimidating with 6 people questioning me at once. The questions were expected questions, nothing too difficult or unforseeable. They did ask nursing-related questions though (with patient scenarios). I also was able to get a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you showed your ability to multitask   Answer Question