Christiana Care Interview Questions in Wilmington, DE | Glassdoor

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE) in April 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview followed by an in-person interview. It was a little intimidating with 6 people questioning me at once. The questions were expected questions, nothing too difficult or unforseeable. They did ask nursing-related questions though (with patient scenarios). I also was able to get a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you showed your ability to multitask   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE) in February 2016.

Interview

I apply to every single opening that fits for my experience as a new grad. Eventually i received a email to do a assessment. The assesment had the general very much agree/disagree format with a ton of math. It was timed.

Then i had a recruiter call me and transcribe a interview.

Then i had another recruiter interview me for a specific job.

Then i had another call from a secretary of a nurse manager to set up an face to face interview.

the face to face interview consisted of nurse manager, charge nurse and assistant manager.

Interview lasted an hour with a tour of the floor to finish it off. i was one of twenty applicants. i was told the decision would be by the end of the week and i would recieve a call. two weeks later and nothing.

Interview Questions

• What was the most diffult patient you have had to deal with   Answer Question

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE) in April 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call about recieving an interview, was called onto the unit and had the interview with the floor nursing manager & also the scheduling manager sat in. Went very well- basic "why do you want to be a nurse, and what experience do you have so far:" "Why do you want to work on this type of floor" etc.

Followed up with a background check online & a phone call from HR with another interview with basically scenario questions basic nursing drill. They offered me the position over the phone with hourly rate and scheduling.

Very great experience

Interview Questions

• 5 good qualities about myself (always hard for me to give myself the credit i deserve)   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was negotiable but i asked for less money then they offered. I said 13$ would be reasonable and they said all Patient Care Tech externs recieve 14.97$

Senior HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I have been called by a manager and scheduled phone round interview. And phone round went around 40 minutes. All are behavioral questions..like
    1. What is the innovative idea that you have given?
    2. When is the time you have learnt something new for your job?
    3. What is the most you like in your current job?

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected...I was able answer almost all of them. But after 2 days, I got an email that I am not short listed for further process.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

Took a month to get the interview after submitting online application then over 2 weeks for the offer and another 2 weeks before orientation started; met with HR first then the assistant Nurse Manager

Interview Questions

• Can't recall any difficulty during the interview process for a staff position   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none they sent me a letter with the offer and it was comparable to my then current salary in Phila but with a better schedule

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Christiana Care (Wilmington, DE) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied to the position and was contacted by HR manager within 2 weeks. Interview was very straightforward, but standard and somewhat generic. Two people (one senior manager, one person from department who was pulled in to fill a spot and had nothing to do with position) asked me questions off of a list that they went through. Generic strengths/weaknesses, behavioral-based experience questions. Not a ton of feedback during interview, but I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in the recent past that you had an ethical dilemma and how did you handle it?   Answer Question