Christie's Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Christie's.

Interview

sent an email to apply and get the response in two months. the interview is in a friendly way.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Christie's

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Christie's (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Sent CV and recruiter contacted, scheduled phone interviews with HR and my boss, no on site interview, the process was quite easy, the relevant study and working experience is the key.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Christie's (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was nice and straightforward. Nothing tricky. Nice people too. Be prepared to talk more about your previous experiences than your education background. More than 3 people interviewed me, but not all at the same time.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Christie's (London, England (UK)) in September 2010.

Interview

had an interview with hr representative and a seniour administrator from the department. questions were average, however they were looking for someone who could do boring repetitive tasks (research, cataloguing) and did not conceal it

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Christie's in September 2010.

Interview

Interview with Specialist (one to one). Have the feeling that it is quite difficult to get it or will have to be someone or relative of someone with status.