Christopher & Banks Assistant Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Christopher & Banks (Plymouth, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

Uploaded resume and received call for scheduling phone interview about a week after uploading. Started with a phone interview with the recruiter for HR.

Was invited back for a 1:1 interview about 4 days later (Phone interview on a Friday, 1:1 interview was on the following Friday), met with a Sr Buyer for interview & HR recruiter for discussion of benefits offered.

Was called on the following Monday and asked to interview with another Sr Buyer the next day, Tuesday. Interviewed with the Buyer, then the Associate Buyer, then the Sr Buyer for a different department during this round of interviews.

After SIX INTERVIEWS and yet ANOTHER week of waiting time, I finally heard back and was not chosen to move forward. Which, quite frankly, is alright because when we discussed salary and I stated that I needed to be making at least what I currently make now (in which my current title is considerably below an Assistant Buyer position) I was told that my request was way too high. After reading more reviews on the company, I see that many reviews state "too much work, not enough pay" and "does not pay competitively", which I now understand.

Interview Questions