Chromocell Corp. Night-Time HTS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chromocell Corp. Night-Time HTS Interview Questions

Interviews at Chromocell Corp.

1 Interview Review

4.0

Night-Time HTS Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp. (North Brunswick, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied to Chromocell after seeing a job posting on my school's job board. It was in my career field so I decided to apply through their brief application process. The next day I received an email that they would like to see me fore an interview. I sent back my availability and was given an interview for the next week. I walked into the building and was greeted by the receptionist who gave me a sheet that had five people on it that were supposed to interview me. They would be doing so in 30 minute chunks. The interview process was definitely intense and one of the interviewers absolutely grilled me on behavioral questions. Trust me, if science is not your life, this is not the job for you. Although it was a long interview, it was not too difficult as long as you stay professional and answer the questions in a straight forward manner. They told me at the end I should know in two weeks if I got the job or not. After a week and a half, I received an email with a job offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• From where do you draw your strength?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The wages were on the job listing.