Chromocell Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chromocell Corp. Interview Questions

Interviews at Chromocell Corp.

2.7

Sensory Panelist Interview

Interview

There was no real "interview" process. Just pass the taste acuity test, which is the important qualifier. Other qualifications are over 18 in age and no health problems. This position is a part time job for everyone. A presentation is done on a group basis to familiarize applicants with what the job entails and standard operating procedures.

Night-Time HTS Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp. (North Brunswick, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied to Chromocell after seeing a job posting on my school's job board. It was in my career field so I decided to apply through their brief application process. The next day I received an email that they would like to see me fore an interview. I sent back my availability and was given an interview for the next week. I walked into the building and was greeted by the receptionist who gave me a sheet that had five people on it that were supposed to interview me. They would be doing so in 30 minute chunks. The interview process was definitely intense and one of the interviewers absolutely grilled me on behavioral questions. Trust me, if science is not your life, this is not the job for you. Although it was a long interview, it was not too difficult as long as you stay professional and answer the questions in a straight forward manner. They told me at the end I should know in two weeks if I got the job or not. After a week and a half, I received an email with a job offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• From where do you draw your strength?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The wages were on the job listing.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp..

Interview

No Phone Screening!four back to back one on one interview. Most of the questions were behavioural and resume based. Interviewers were very friendly. Also had a lab tour scheduled during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why Chromocell? What drives you in life? What type of supervisor do you want? And other resume based questions.   Answer Question

Level I Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp. (North Brunswick, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was onsite. There was no phone screening. I had to interview with three people but it was a one on one session with each person. When you need directions to get here, I suggest that you use waze because maps took me to the wrong place. Overall, the interviewers were very nice.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp..

Interview

The interview itself was a bit of a long process. It was broken up into roughly 6, 30 minute interviews with various heads of the department, senior scientists, and senior lab assistants. One 30 minute section also included a tour of the labs. It was just tiring sometimes answering the same questions every half hour, but they were friendly and for the most part did not make me feel uncomfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you had work left to do, but it was the end of your shift and you had class immediately following your shift, what would you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp..

Interview

Very detailed with a lot of interviewers. Nothing like any other PT job I have had

Negotiation

No negotiation; small company so base rate

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp. in May 2011.

Interview

There are usually six 1:1 interviews, each lasting about twenty minutes. Met with people from various departments of the company related to the position I was applying for. You are given an agenda including who you are meeting with when you arrive, but it may change last minute depending on availability.

The company is very exciting to be a part of, everyone is very friendly and passionate about what they do, as well as the company's success. The environment is semi casual and relaxed, but professional as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None for my position.