Chromocell Corp. Lab Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chromocell Corp. Lab Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Chromocell Corp.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp. in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview that was overall rather standard and was not in overbearing in the slightest. They asked rather standard interview questions that were not out of the ordinary and just touch on my experience with tissue culture as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chromocell Corp.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp..

Interview

Applied in January got called for an interview in March
    Interviewed by 5 people back to back

Interview Questions

• "How many times do you do a task before it is considered a success?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate when you can work

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp..

Interview

The interview process for any position at this company is intense. You will meet with 4-6 different employees for 20 minutes at a time. It takes hours for the interviews and seems like overkill. They use the excuse that they want all applicants to see the diversity of the company and see if it's a proper fit for them as well as the candidate being a fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question becomes "Do you have any questions?". After the second or third person, everything has been answered. You should save questions for later interviewers so you seem more interested in the position. Even though all the interviewers have themselves went through this process, they frown upon you not having questions.   Answer Question