Chromocell Corp. Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chromocell Corp. Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Chromocell Corp.

2.7

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp. (North Brunswick, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

The application consisted of a cover letter and a resume, and normal logistical queries I had to fill in (DOB, address, etc.). After applying, I was given an interview within about two or three weeks (though I had to pick the specific date/time within a time/day range). The interview was a little nerve-racking at first, but was relatively simple. The process consisted of 5 back to back, 30-minute interviews (so roughly 2.5 hours spent interviewing) with one of the interviews being part laboratory tour/part interview. Most of the interview questions were specific to my resume, and most of the time they just had me describe myself. The last interviewer grilled me with normal behavioral questions though. The interviewers were all very polite and easy-going, and fun to talk to, which made the experience a lot more pleasant. After the interview I was offered a position after 2 weeks, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to lead a team, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
  • What skills can you contribute while in the laboratory?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chromocell Corp.

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp..

Interview

Very detailed with a lot of interviewers. Nothing like any other PT job I have had

Negotiation

No negotiation; small company so base rate

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chromocell Corp. in May 2011.

Interview

There are usually six 1:1 interviews, each lasting about twenty minutes. Met with people from various departments of the company related to the position I was applying for. You are given an agenda including who you are meeting with when you arrive, but it may change last minute depending on availability.

The company is very exciting to be a part of, everyone is very friendly and passionate about what they do, as well as the company's success. The environment is semi casual and relaxed, but professional as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None for my position.