Chrysler Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chrysler Canada Interview Questions

2.7

Summer Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chrysler Canada (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Followed the STAR method of interview. Two engineers, the current production supervisor and another senior were there for the interview. Three were very professional and made for a relaxed, positive experience, but one was unprofessional and uninterested, tainting the overall atmosphere. I'd say it was a fairly average, to leaning on easy interview, but I was unprepared and nervous making it especially difficult for me. One thing of note is that the current supervisor said to be 'scared' of the job, that it was extremely demanding and you didn't receive enough compensation for it.

Interview Questions

• Why would we hire you over a more experienced candidate?   Answer Question

TPT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chrysler Canada (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

no interview, just handed in a page of references and qualifications, went to the orientation when e-mailed back. orientation was just a group interview i guess, you met people who you'd be working with. then you get a call after when you have been processed.

Auto Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Chrysler Canada (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Easy, solve a solution or put a part together. For example, assemble a unit within a certain time frame. They are trying to see how you function under pressure. Speed is not important, it is paying attention to the details. Make sure you do everything right. Relax and be honest. Previous factory experience a bonus.

RTS Durability Fatigue Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chrysler Canada (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

got an initial phone interview through a agency, mostly just behavioral questions. then a follow up on site interview.

Interview Questions

• they asked: how did you best serve a customer? very odd since the position for the night shift had nothing to do with customers, or even the possibility.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chrysler Canada.

Interview

Phone Interview, really basic....they told me it will be for only 15 minutes and asked what skills I have that match with the position

Interview Questions

• Nothing really....went over the resume and asked for the expected salary   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chrysler Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 sales managers. The atmosphere was very warm and accommodating. The managers shared their difficulties as well as rewards of the job. My profile was not a very good fit, so i was not sure at the interview (I came to confirm whether I could somehow apply my skills, and realized in this position it may not be possible). The interviewers also realized this I believe, and did not move me to the next stage.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a client who has no budget for this month, to buy more? (so that you can make your quota)   1 Answer

Sales&Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chrysler Canada (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume online in the early morning around 8:45. Right after 9am, I got a phone call from the General manger of XXChrysler dealership. We had the interview at 10:30am the same day. He asked me a lot of questions and I got the offer right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question will be what level of driver's license do I hold currently since I do not have the best qualified license they might choose to refuse offering me the job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chrysler Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Sent an email inquiring about previously posted position to the hiring management on tip from employee that they were hiring. Received a reply asking to come in for an interview couple days later.

Interview was a 1-round format with manager and covered several of the basic interview questions expected (e.g. "Tell me about yourself", "Strengths and Weaknesses", "Difficult situation")

Interview Questions

• Understanding of this industry   1 Answer