Chubb Actuarial Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chubb Actuarial Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Chubb

2.5

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chubb in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very well organized, but grueling. First had a phone interview, then on site at both locations (Warren and Whitehouse) where I had 5 interviews altogether. The people were very nice and I could see that they were very passionate about the work they were doing and wanted to make sure that I felt the same way.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chubb in January 2012.

Interview

I was first asked to have a 30 min phone interview with one of the actuaries that worked for the company. The phone interview mainly consisted of simple questions about classes and the student organizations that I was involved in. I did not hear from Chubb for a few weeks so I decided to contact them and received an invitation to interview at their two campuses in NJ. The whole process consisted of 3 individual interviews, a lunch with 2 actuaries, and finally a short discussion with the actuary that was going to be making the hiring decision. The questions were mainly behavioral and I was repeatedly asked to go over my resume. There was only one true "technical" question about deductibles that was fairly simple.

Interview Questions