Chubb Assistant Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chubb

3.5

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chubb (Warren, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a telephone screening interview in late May, 2014 and a first round of interviews in June. Then I received an email thanking me for my interest but the company was following up with other candidates. About three weeks later, I received a call from a Chubb recruiting professional. She said the email was sent in error and I was still a candidate for the role. I had a second round of interviews in August and a third round in September. I sent a couple of follow-up emails in October but did not receive a response. In November I received an email from the recruiting professional telling me she would call me by the end of the week to bring me up to date on the status of the search. She never called and I followed up with three emails and did not receive a response to any of the three.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was, "What was said in your previous round of interviews that changed the way you perceived the organization, it's people or the role?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

The interview process was quite long. There were multiple office visits with many people. There was some repetitive questions and interviews but overall it was an informative session. The total interview time was over 6 hours. Although it was long, it made me feel that they were truly selective in their employees. They focused a lot on culture which is key at Chubb.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right person for the company?   1 Answer