Chubb Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Chubb Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Apr 12, 2017

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chubb in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Received an email invitation for a skype interview with HR shortly following the application closing. Skype interview was about 30 minutes in length, and very straight forward - walking through resume. Was contacted the following day about an in office interview with a Senior Underwriter and the AVP. Interview lasted about 45 minutes, again mostly getting to know me and my recent employment history. Received a call about an hour following the interview for an invitation to meet with the VP. Interview went smoothly, and was offered the position on the spot. Entire process lasted a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why do you want to work for Chubb? Describe your thought process on how you make a decision.   Answer Question

Professional Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

3 interviews over the course of as many weeks. The first two were skype, which was convenient as I do not live in the city. The last stage consisted of back-to-back in-person interviews.
    Throughout the process, all members of the organization were polite, friendly, and always willing to answer questions about the position or organization.

Interview Questions

• We went through a mental exercise during which I was asked to play the role of an insurance underwriter, and identify potential risks/liabilities associated with a water bottle manufacturing company.   Answer Question

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chubb (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Had a initial phone interview with HR. Interviewer was great and easy to talk to. Second interview was at the Chubb office with a senior HR and department managers. Thorough, in-depth questions. Easy to talk to environment.

Underwriter Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chubb (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The whole process took 2+ weeks. Pretty standard phone interview, no particularly difficult or unexpected questions. The interviewer was polite and pleasant, and answered my questions and follow ups promptly after the interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What did you like about your last job?   Answer Question

Release Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview about my past experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

A series of interviews and discussions

Underwriting Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

The interview process consists of an initial interview (Three 30 minute interviews) and the 2nd round in Toronto is all-day where you interview with at least 10 managers in about 7 interviews. It is a very friendly atmosphere and the people who worked there seemed proud to be there. The HR contact was also very friendly but was very difficult to reach (as expected).

Interview Questions

• What is one word your friends would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb in October 2013.

Interview

On-Campus Interview, then 2nd rounds at the downtown office in toronto.
    They take you out for dinner the night before the 2nd rounds. 2nd rounds consists of 5-6 interviews with different staff members in different departments. Lunch is with the newly hired underwriters and the day is over by 5pm.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you convinced someone or a group of an idea or action.   Answer Question

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Was contacted about 2 weeks after submission of application. Had an interview day filled with 3 different sessions. Mostly personality questions, not overly technical at all.

Interview Questions

• (showed me a water bottle) what types of things would you look for if you are insuring the manufacturer of this bottle?   1 Answer

Underwriting Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chubb (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

Attended information session and applied with resume, cover letter and transcript. Interview was mostly behavioural, resume based and asked questions about my previous work experiences. It was 3-30min sessions with a two person panel every time. Interviewers were courteous and professional. I thought it went really well, but didn't get second rounds.