Chubb Claims Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chubb Claims Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Chubb

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks, I had a great experience with the recruiter. I was interviewed by two people at the same time, interview was a little challenging but friendly. They asked common interview questions, and explained fully of whats expected of the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

I first was contacted for a phone interview then I was shortly invited for an in person interview. Which I met with 2 managers 30 minutes apart. It was a very easy interview. It was your typical interview questions nothing over the top and insurance knowledge.

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chubb (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Had a initial phone interview with HR. Interviewer was great and easy to talk to. Second interview was at the Chubb office with a senior HR and department managers. Thorough, in-depth questions. Easy to talk to environment.

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy going managers, made you feel comfortable. First you get a phone interview. Then an in person interview with HR representatives and then two of the department managers. The two managers were easy to talk to and made you feel comfortable. The entire interview process was about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer