Chubb Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Claims Representative

Chubb Claims Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Chubb

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simsbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Simsbury, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

The main interview was with several individuals, and included much description of their recent merger and their training procedures. There was relatively little opportunity to ask questions. The initial interview, however, was over the phone, by a human resources person, and included some of those questions such as, "tell me about some difficult situations you've encountered at your last job, and how you handled them".

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would have an issue with going to a training program despite having many years of experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

I received a phone screen from the HR manager in Delaware initially.. Once that was completed, I called back for a face to face interview with the branch hiring manager and claims dept manager

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a difficult claim and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 managers. Asked me straight forward questions, it wasn't too challenging. A lot of questions about my background, and then a description of the job and what I would be doing.