Chubb Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chubb Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Chubb

Human Resources Interview

Interview

An excellent process with interview with just one person from their corporate office and then a follow-up phone call before a background check was performed and an offer of employment was made.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was very thorough and professional (pre-screen, face-to-face). I had to go to the office two times and interviewed with 9 different people. Everyone spent a good amount of time talking about the job and asking good questions. The offer came a month and a half from the initial interview. The hiring manager was the one that actually called with the offer which made the experience very personal.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you were working on that didn't have a positive outcome.   Answer Question

Human Resource Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chubb in July 2010.

Interview

I had one short interview over the phone with a human resource representative, we talked about my background and experience and found it not to be fitting with what they were looking for,

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were around insurance related topics.   Answer Question