Chubb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chubb

2.8

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chubb in March 2012.

Interview

During the interview, was asked to describe myself. also asked why I wanted to work for the company. wanted to hear more about the position and how I would fit in. what is the typical day like. wanted to know more about the position and the company culture.

Appraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

Applied online and heard back after a week. I then did a phone interview and then attended in-person interview at the local branch a couple of weeks later. Waited a few days, received a job offer.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Interview

Interesting, over the phone 3 times, with 4 people. Almost gave up, if they could not make up their minds after 2nd interview. Company has changed since merger.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

Basic behavioral, face-to-face interview. Had me walk through my resume, describe why I want to work there, etc. Interviewer did not seem happy to be working there, relatively disinterested. Very friendly otherwise.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitehouse Station, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Whitehouse Station, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone interview first with an HR rep, then an in-person interview with the department head

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Hartford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

The people were extremely nice and really just wanted to make sure I was good fit culturally. They asked a lot about what was on my resume and where I saw myself in 5 years

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chubb (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university. The interview was pretty straight forward. The questions were not technical. They asked why I wanted to work there and to tell them about myself. It was pretty standard

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in insurance   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb in June 2016.

Interview

First there was a screening phone interview, mostly focused on who I was and why I was interested in the position. Then I was brought in for an interview and met with two managers for about an hour each.

Interview Questions

• As an intern, what can you bring to the table that other cannot?   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Interview

Slooooooooow response. Applied online for a position on 2/28/16. Received a decline letter OVER A YEAR LATER 5/4/17. No contact was ever made or interview conducted by the company. Hope they pay claims faster...

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

It took while to get things started. There seems to be confusion with ACE/Chub and who does what. After numerous follow ups I had several interviews that were about an hour each. No trick questions except 1: if you were on a deserted island, what 3 books would you take with you to read? Most interviews were more conversational and casual.

Interview Questions

• if you were on a deserted island, what 3 books would you take with you to read?   Answer Question