Chubb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.8

Professional Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chubb (Malvern, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Received request for an interview a couple weeks after applying. Met with three individuals each for about a half hour. Pretty standard interview question. Very nice people interviewing made it feel more like a conversation. Also the details on the position were explained very well. After the interview heard back the following week.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better with a bunch of smaller tasks at once or one big project?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

Received an email from the recruiter after submitting my resume 3 weeks prior. Did phone interview with recruiter. Received a call back the very next day for an in-person interview. It was a panel interview and lots of scenario questions were asked. All answers were written down and noted. I was advised that I would hear back within the next few weeks. A week goes by and I receive an email from the recruiter regarding acceptance of the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame a difficult situation with a coworker   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate but
    stay in average pay range

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email a few days later to set up an over the phone interview with HR. The interview was more so the representative explaining the position and getting to know my work history. Once finished I was told someone would contact me to set up an in person interview. Later that afternoon I received a call to set the 2nd interview. 2nd interview consist of a manager and the offic3 director of claims. It was very comfortable and felt as if we were sitting around the kitchen table just conversating. A few days later I was offered the position contigent on background check. The whole process maybe 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to relay bad news to a customer and it had a positive tirn out?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Offer was more than I currently made.

Staff Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Warren, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

There are 3 rounds in total. The first one is over the phone with HR. The second and third ones are on-site with managers and co-workers. The interview questions are relatively easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

The interview process was quite long. There were multiple office visits with many people. There was some repetitive questions and interviews but overall it was an informative session. The total interview time was over 6 hours. Although it was long, it made me feel that they were truly selective in their employees. They focused a lot on culture which is key at Chubb.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right person for the company?   1 Answer

Appraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

Applied online and heard back after a week. I then did a phone interview and then attended in-person interview at the local branch a couple of weeks later. Waited a few days, received a job offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

It was a thorough interview but friendly. It a little longer than expected but the manager and supervisor were great. The environment is friendly but professional. I didn't meet any coworkers though

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA....since I am currently temp.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

Long, took over 3 hours, interviewed by three different people in management. They usually receive a supremely large amount of resumes on a regular basis. They generally hire from the outside only about 3 to 5 people at a time.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chubb (Warren, NJ).

Interview

Interview process was very laid back. They were very honest with the fact that they are currently in the middle of an acquisition so the future may be uncertain. I was originally scheduled for 3 30 minute interviews. However, the first two last almost 45min- 1 hour each which made the last one have to cancel due to a phone meeting. Bother interviewers really knew my resume already which was a nice change to avoid the obvious interview question of "Please take me through your resume." Left the interview feeling confident but nervous since the last interview was canceled and figured I'd have to go back. Surprisingly, I got called an hour after it ended with a job offer!

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to switch jobs?

What do you know about Chubb?

Other than that it was a lot of casual back and forth conversation.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I was originally told I wasn't able to negotiate due to it being an entry-level position. However, the next day I received a competing offer which helped me negotiate a higher salary and sign-on bonus.

Senior Reinsurance Settlement Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chubb (Warren, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Great place to start new career. On-site interviews with supervisor, ask regular interview questions. Felt like I was going to get a positive response back but they had better candidate fit for the positions so I was rejected. One thing I really like about the company the department was that it gives you opportunity to growth.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What are your biggest achievements?   Answer Question