Chubb Personal Lines Underwriter Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Personal Lines Underwriter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitehouse Station, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Whitehouse Station, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

The first round of interviews involved 4 different 1:1 interviews in one day, ach lasting 30 minutes. The second round of interviews involved 2 1:1 interviews with upper management and Human Resources. They are looking for people that are able to provide excellent customer service under sometimes difficult circumstances. If you can display perserverance, customer service savvy, and a willingness to learn the trade, you'll be fine. AND BE ON TIME !!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb

Personal Lines Underwriter Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chubb in March 2012.

Interview

The Interview process first started out with a phone interview that lasted for about 45 mins. The lady interviewing me was mainly trying to get a understanding of why i wanted to work for Chubb. After the phone interview i was asked to come for a onsite interview. The onsite interview was a all day event that consisted of 5 1:1 interviews with both upper and lower level management that lasted 45min apiece. Each manager focused on a different aspects during the interview. I seen this as great technique because the question where not redundant. Over all the managers questions where centered around trying to see if my skills sets matched up well with the skills needed to be a successful underwriter. Aside from the 1:1 interviews was a writing sample that was stressful to think about but was not bad at all once given the topic. Overall my interview process was a long but great experience. The best advice that i can give is to really have a great understanding of what your applying for and how what you have to offer aligns with the position.