Chubb Professional Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chubb Professional Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Chubb

2.5

Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chubb.

Interview

Expected me to bend over backwards changing my schedule, coming in multiple times, commuting from a far distance to interview. I did all of this, prepared for the interview, followed up (with EVERY individual I talked to) and Chubb didn't even have the professional courtesy to email me a "Thanks, but we've gone in another direction" email. Heard the place was miserable ever since the acquisition, but really? Lack of class and professional courtesy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chubb (Malvern, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Received request for an interview a couple weeks after applying. Met with three individuals each for about a half hour. Pretty standard interview question. Very nice people interviewing made it feel more like a conversation. Also the details on the position were explained very well. After the interview heard back the following week.

Interview Questions

• Do you work better with a bunch of smaller tasks at once or one big project?   Answer Question

Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chubb in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Received an email invitation for a skype interview with HR shortly following the application closing. Skype interview was about 30 minutes in length, and very straight forward - walking through resume. Was contacted the following day about an in office interview with a Senior Underwriter and the AVP. Interview lasted about 45 minutes, again mostly getting to know me and my recent employment history. Received a call about an hour following the interview for an invitation to meet with the VP. Interview went smoothly, and was offered the position on the spot. Entire process lasted a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why do you want to work for Chubb? Describe your thought process on how you make a decision.   Answer Question

Professional Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

3 interviews over the course of as many weeks. The first two were skype, which was convenient as I do not live in the city. The last stage consisted of back-to-back in-person interviews.
    Throughout the process, all members of the organization were polite, friendly, and always willing to answer questions about the position or organization.

Interview Questions

• We went through a mental exercise during which I was asked to play the role of an insurance underwriter, and identify potential risks/liabilities associated with a water bottle manufacturing company.   Answer Question