Chubb Senior Reinsurance Settlement Account Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chubb Senior Reinsurance Settlement Account Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Chubb

2.5

Senior Reinsurance Settlement Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chubb (Warren, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Great place to start new career. On-site interviews with supervisor, ask regular interview questions. Felt like I was going to get a positive response back but they had better candidate fit for the positions so I was rejected. One thing I really like about the company the department was that it gives you opportunity to growth.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What are your biggest achievements?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb

Senior Reinsurance Settlement Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chubb (Warren, NJ).

Interview

Interview process was very laid back. They were very honest with the fact that they are currently in the middle of an acquisition so the future may be uncertain. I was originally scheduled for 3 30 minute interviews. However, the first two last almost 45min- 1 hour each which made the last one have to cancel due to a phone meeting. Bother interviewers really knew my resume already which was a nice change to avoid the obvious interview question of "Please take me through your resume." Left the interview feeling confident but nervous since the last interview was canceled and figured I'd have to go back. Surprisingly, I got called an hour after it ended with a job offer!

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to switch jobs?

What do you know about Chubb?

Other than that it was a lot of casual back and forth conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was originally told I wasn't able to negotiate due to it being an entry-level position. However, the next day I received a competing offer which helped me negotiate a higher salary and sign-on bonus.