Church & Dwight Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Church & Dwight Product Manager Interview Questions

Product Manager Interview

Interview

2 phone screens, 2 in person interviews with everybody and their dogs. Took about 4 months between first contact and start date. They were pretty good about offering information regarding benefits/perks during interview process.

Other Interview Reviews for Church & Dwight

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Fast follow-up, very friendly. Went through 3 stages of interviews from initial screening to on sight interviews. Behavioral questions mostly.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Church & Dwight in January 2011.

Interview

Interview process includes two rounds with product managers and group product managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you make a decision with incomplete information   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Church & Dwight (Princeton, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

After submitting my resume via a recruiter it took weeks to receive any response. But once I did they conducted a phone interview, flew me to Princeton for 6 face-to-face interviews, and provided a final verdict within a couple of weeks. I was generally impressed by the quality of the people I met.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience leading innovation development.   1 Answer