Churchs Chicken Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Interviews at Churchs Chicken

2.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by HR and asked basic questions about my skill set and motivation. After sending in my resume and expressing which departments were most interesting I was told a few phone interviews would occur. The first was from the head of HR, and was all about my motivations and the corporate culture and expectations of the firm. Next interview was with my department head. This was focused on what skills and knowledge I could provide, and outlined the firm's expectations for me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in interning at the Church's headquarters.   Answer Question
    • What department would you like to work for, and why?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • How are your prior experiences are applicable and value creating for this intern position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I chose to not negotiate.

IT Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, technical with offshore team member. Then followed by in person interview with Churchs Chicken Director

Negotiation

Pay was not negotiable. Work hours were.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I walked in because there was a hiring sign in on the door. I completed the application and the Manager interviewed me there on the spot. She called me 3 days later to tell me I was hired.

Human Resources Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

On the phone was very detailed. In person interview was a repeat plus detailed examples and follow up questions from colleagues. On the phone was very detailed. In person interview was a repeat plus detailed examples and follow up questions from colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you corrected a mistake within your department?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was quick and painless. I interviewed with the treasurer and then the CFO. They were both quite friendly and easy to chat with. Each interview only lasted about 30 minutes each. They needed someone right away as the person currently in the position would be leaving by the end of that week. I was offered the job and started training that same day.

Interview Questions

• 1.Have I ever been an executive assistant before?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Churchs Chicken (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied for a position, and all started well, first I was contacted by the HR person and had a phone screening with her. Then she set up phone interviews the following week with the Director, and the Manager. Then I was asked to have face to face interviews the following week with four more people including the Director again and an Executive. Everything appeared to be going well, interviews seemed to go well, but then I didn’t hear back from them. I emailed the HR person to ask for the status and she said she didn’t know and was going ask, but I didn’t hear back from her. So I emailed one last time and she said she will try to find out but I never heard back from them.

Even if they decided to go with another candidate or decided to cancel or postpone the hiring process, I think is professional courtesy to have told me they decided to go on a different direction or went with another candidate, especially because I asked them several times. But obviously in this company they are not professional like that.