Ciber Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ciber Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted via LinkedIn regarding a contract opportunity.

1. Phone screen with recruiter.
2. Initial interview with senior-level manager on background and subject matter expertise of role.
3. Phone interview with potential client.
4. On-site interview with client for contracted opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Agile project management methodology?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ciber

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I was contacted by a recruiter from Ciber over email and we immediately scheduled a phone interview. Once we concluded we wanted to move forward, I submitted a webcam questionnaire that night. The next morning I was contacted by the same recruiter and asked the soonest I could come in for an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I came in that day and was offered the job on the spot. Quick process.

Interview Questions

• Around Project Management framework.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

Simple interview process but no feedback provided. I had called them but everytime the response was that I am selected and waiting for onsite interview to be confirmed.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ciber (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

very few questions asked , they were mainly concerned to just place u at the client and were focussed around that. there main concern was to check if the consultant is willing to work at client site or not and the billing rate, no worries about project mismatch with the skills, it's a purely staffing and body shopping like interview

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ciber in June 2011.

Interview

I had a telephone interview for a Project Management position. This was the most thorough interview process/questions that I have had.

You must be able to answer questions around how you managed risk, scope creep, and using MS Project. Ther person will ask you details and will be able to know if you are telling the truth!

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ciber in March 2010.

Interview

brief discussion with recruiter, unstructured conversation with hiring manager