Ciber Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ciber Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ciber.

Interview

Hiring process was very easy. Matter fact it was the client company that did most of the intervieing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them what i wanted per hour they countered, I countered back and they accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Ciber

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ciber (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Hounded by a desperate recruiter. Phone interviewed by someone who was running between flights in some airport. Hard to understand. 2d Interview with rambling scenario questions. Then dialog of "How soon can you start?" Then got an offer that I HAD to start next day -- though I said I needed two weeks. Not only start next day, but in-process on way to airport to client in another city. Front all travel yourself. Benefits (like crappy insurance) won't start for 30-90 days.... Take the job for the pay. Nothing else.

Interview Questions

• What sacrifices have you made for your career? Can you start tomorrow? You must start tomorrow!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, just there demangs.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (San Jose, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Recruiters are responsive and once interested schedule interviews with the appropriate managers and peers. As interviews are completed, recruiters are the conduit for offers and communicate appropriately. I was VERY satisfied with the process and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently in your most recent engagement that would have produced a better result?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, they offer appropriate salaries based on expertise and met my expectations

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Bloomington, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

test.
    interview
    1:1 interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ciber (Orlando, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

Response to Online Job Posting, phone call answer within 48 hours. Initial interview was done with recruiter. Second interview with Project Manager and Technical Lead. Short interview process, all done in one day. Interview was specific to the Contract project, with aims to be a permanent addition to the team if necessary.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were asked to find depth of development knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked a compensation rate and plan, and upon consideration, the recruiter came back with an affirmative. No real process, quick and painless

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ciber (Bellevue, WA) in March 2009.

Interview

I first met with the Area Director. He aksed me a series of typical interview questions (ie "tell me about yourself", "describe your strengths", "what are your weaknesses"). Next I interviewed with one of the senior consultants who had been working with the client for a few years. This was mostly a technical interview to test my skills and find out my thought process for solving tough problems. If you are going in for a business intelligence related interview, make sure you know ALL there is to know about the data warehouse life cycle, SQL query skills, functions, and ETL processes & lingo.

Interview Questions

• Write a query that returns the first & last names (concatenated) of employees who have at least two direct reports and have been with the organization at least two years but not more than five; ordered last name   Answer Question
    • Describe a case where you would need to use a cursor to return records from a table.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotions - I was told up front the starting salary based on the budget approved by the client.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Springfield, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview was good by client.Ciber's interview was not good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flexible, negotiate during this otherwise you can't negotiate later.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ciber (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

two technical interviews and skype interview and Hr round, it was more in to technical rounds. I have learn more over there.two technical interviews and skype interview and Hr round, it was more in to technical rounds. I have learn more over there.two technical interviews and skype interview and Hr round, it was more in to technical rounds. I have learn more over there.

Interview Questions

• all about real time and more in to techinical   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ciber (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First two rounds was telephonic by lead and Architect. The next round was with client on Skype interview . After that one face to face with HR round. But it is very long process.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ciber (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

3 rounds including HR telephonic round followed up with one more technical round and then HR
    mainly focuses on your CV and past projects handled by candidate and in face to face will be checked how soft spoken and communication skills each round will last for around 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• Mostly from your experiences in your CV and subject standards, and in face to face will be checked how soft spoken   Answer Question