Ciber Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ciber Systems Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ciber (Seattle, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

lengthy

Negotiation

fixed, no proper communication while negotiation of your pay and benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Ciber

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ciber in June 2010.

Interview

first they asked me to fill in a form , after that HR called me and discussed about the type of domain i am going to work if i got selected then asked for the current CTC and Expected ctc, after that i went for tech round through phone, it took almost 30 min and he asked about the SDLC process and Mainframes questions after that hr told me that i have been selected and the next round of interview will be communicated with in a week of time, i am waiting for the call ....

Interview Questions

• what will you do if you get a new CR? explain the process   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ciber in March 2010.

Interview

It was a very professional interview where I was asked of my current roles and responsibilties and the intention of the interviewer was to gauge my ability to handle the pressure and perform.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ciber in February 2009.

Interview

Recruter called for position at there client then there was technical interview by CIBER & followed by client phone interview

Once client confirmed they gave an offer.