Cielo Client Services Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cielo

5.0

Client Services Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cielo (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Scheduled for a phone screen. Recruiter's call went directly to my vm. Left a long rambling message without a return number. I called them back wihin 7 minutes and left vm, no response. Left two more vm and an email. No response. Left vm with hr management, no response. For a "leader" in recruiting have to wonder how much effort they put in for clients...

Cielo Response

Oct 26, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing this feedback so that we can use it to improve our training and processes.

Other Interview Reviews for Cielo

Client Services Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

Inconsistent with what was originally presented as the hiring process. There was suppose to be three interviews. I ended up with what would have been five interviews but the process was halted after the fourth interview and I was told that the job was recalled and would be handled from another area.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Dec 19, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

We are disappointed to hear about your interview experience with Cielo. We will certainly share your feedback with our hiring team. Thank you for taking the time to post. We wish you well with your... More