Cielo Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cielo Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Cielo

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Cielo earlier this year and went to an hiring event after speaking with a recruiter. Despite already having recruiter experience (I currently work for one of the larger HR Companies) I wasn't selected for the position. I contacted the recruiter I spoke with and then several others after getting no response (very rude). I even had to reach out to manager on LinkedIn before anyone bother to talk to me. Finally, I was told by the initial recruiter that I wasn't selected for the position. I asked why no due to my experiences and reminded the recruiter the position I applied for didn't require knowledge of RPO or recruiting. She didn't have response but sounded nervous. I ended the call too upset to continue and lastly one of the senior managers called me. I was told I didn't get the position because I wasn't a "cultural fit"...something I took to be very problematic. Was it because of the company I came from or wasn't it racial? I couldn't understand this especially since there has been people who came from company who has worked for Cielo. She then told me I wouldn't be able to apply to another positions at Cielo ever due to not being a 'cultural fit'.

That process left a bad taste in my mouth but to give the benefit of the doubt, a few months later I decided to apply but it doesn't seem promising.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cielo

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cielo in May 2014.

Interview

All communication is done via email, including scheduling the appointment, which can be good or bad. Initial interview / phone screen was very unprofessional on many levels, and I'm not even counting the language the Manager interviewing me tossed into the conversational style interview. I was contacted 20 minutes past the scheduled time, which seemed okay initially (explanation given) but in hindsight, just seems part of the whole culture here. Entire process was lacking in many areas.

Interview Questions

• Very baseline, conversational style interviewing. Nothing stood out.   Answer Question

Mar 17, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry it was not more positive for you.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cielo in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and set up interview for today. The interviewer was very catty. She started interview with being very condescending and after trying to tell her about my experience she began laughing. I told the interviewer off professionally and ended call. I reported this person to Management, hopefully something is done.

Sep 2, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thanks for posting about your interview experience with Cielo, and for sharing your feedback with our management team. We’re disappointed that your experience with us was not positive and will... More

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cielo in September 2016.

Interview

I applied directly on company site and within two days I received an email requesting an interview. My first interview was with an internal recruiter and we briefly discussed my background and Cielo. I was moved immediately to the next round and interviewed with Team lead, she wanted to know that I understood the position and we discussed role/company in more detail. A couple of days later I had a final interview with upper management where she dug more into my background and asked lots of behavioral questions. The entire process took less than a week from application to offer!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, offered more than I suggested!

Sep 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We’re glad that you had a positive experience and that everything progressed so quickly for you. We're thrilled to have you on board... More