Cielo Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cielo Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Cielo

2.0

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo in July 2016.

Interview

I applied to Cielo and was contacted by a recruiter for the initial phone screen. We scheduled a time to talk and unfortunately I was pulled into a meeting at my current workplace last minute, and needed to reschedule with her.

I sent the recruiter an email letting her know ahead of time, and apologized for the last minute change. When the time came for our originally scheduled call, the recruiter called me anyway and left a voicemail saying "We were scheduled to talk now". Once I was out of my meeting, I followed up with another email, referencing my previous email from earlier in the day and once again apologized for the last minute schedule conflict (assuming she had not seen my first email giving her notice I wouldn't be available), and once again asked if we might reschedule a time to talk.

After 2 follow ups I never heard back from her. It was a very bad candidate experience. I'd caution others from applying with this company...the hiring practices do not seem legitimate and they do not care about giving a good candidate experience. Pretty bizarre!

Interview Questions

• We never got to have the call, despite multiple efforts to reschedule and my advanced notice of being unavailable during our originally scheduled time.   Answer Question

Cielo Response

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. There is much our recruitment team can learn from your posting and we will ensure it is brought to their attention.

Other Interview Reviews for Cielo

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

Application process was easy. The short turn around from application to initial call was great! Had a phone interview really soon after and the internal recruiter was very personable and comfortably professional. When asked what I was looking for in terms of income, we both ended up laughing because what I was looking for was well above what was being offered. (I wasn't asking for much..
    Low end of the market rate for such a role). There was a hiccup when it came to my current use of pivot tables...apparently a person in this role would be doing pivot tables 95% of the time. I simply don't have to in my current role and would only meed a quick tutorial for a refresher. Is training not part of this job? Anyway.... never heard anything back despite following up with the recruiter twice. I kept receiving "you'll hear back within the week"
    ... longest week ever (3 or so months) at this point.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your hiring process was less than ideal, but appreciate your sharing that feedback so that we can make improvements for future candidates.