Cielo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cielo

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

A few over the phone interviews and 1 interview in person basically getting an idea for what the company is and questions inquiring how your experience is transferable to the position that you are applying for. You were given a test to complete to see where you were placed and to test your aptitudes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

Tiered interview process using phone and Skype. The interviews are very short, no more than 15 minutes, with the initial screening interview lasting the longest. The first screening interviewer was friendly and informative. She articulated job parameters nicely and was able to answer all my questions.
    The second interview was done via Skype and I'm not sure why since the interviewers were in complete shadow. Standard interview questions but the interviewers did not seem comfortable being on camera and the interview was over very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe the work you do in your current position.   1 Answer

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We appreciate you sharing feedback about your interview process, and we're sorry that your experience with us was not as you hoped. We'll be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you!... More

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Detroit, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Great process in the beginning; starts off with a Phone interview then an interview via Skype. Then afterwards a background check and drug screening. When results come back they communicate with you remotely or return emails or phone calls on questions. Get hired in Brookfield or forget it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Awful, the background check company emailed me on a Tuesday evening my results came in and I was all set from the review. The company never called me I was to start that following Tuesday. It took me until Friday afternoon to get someone to call me back; I sent several emails and left even more voicemails. After I felt like I was begging and annoying the company they terminated my contract because they claimed I never logged attendance, which you can;t until the HR website grants permission which was another 24-48 hours. No communication and the job I left and the situation I am in now is no job no income and a family to support, which they knew. After I was fired for asking a password after orientation!?!? Never heard of it, but they still have never called me back.

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thanks for sharing about your time with Cielo - we'll be sure to share your feedback with our leadership team. We’re disappointed that your experience with us was not as you hoped and wish you the... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was rude and they seemed desperate to get me to complete all the paperwork over a weekend's time and assessment testing before the two phone interviews just to be rude and matter of fact during the proces. They were paying alot less than I expected anyway and in an effort to try to make the best of it, I still attempted to ask questions but the intervewer continued the rude behavior, even after asking me if I had questions. She provided extremely generic answers to my questions. She then rushed off the phone and said she would be discussing the interview and next steps with the hiring manager. The second interview was already scheduled for the following day, because technically it should have been directly after the first interview. But I was notified beforehand, that due to a scheduling conflict, they would be a day apart. So my point is, there was nothing for her to discuss with the team. It was already established that both interviews were to take place. As an HR Professional, there is definitely discrimination at play. Unfortunately Cielo is accustomed to dealing with unskilled workers under this job title so they thought the behavior would continue inconspicuously.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thanks for sharing about your interview experience with Cielo. We’re disappointed that your experience with us was not as you hoped and wish you the best in your career. We will certainly pass along... More

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews. Recruiter explained about the organization, different resources the organization had, what career paths they offer, the culture, and about the position. She explained the client I would be working with. Explained the whole interview process very well. After passing first interview, I interviewed with manager I would be working with via phone too. Questions focused on skills situations. Positive and fast interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your future career plans.   1 Answer

Oct 26, 2015 – Human Resources

Thanks for posting. Welcome to the Cielo team!

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

I completed the entire interview process within a week. The interview consisted of a phone interview (I completed on a Tues) and face-to-face interview (I completed on that same Thurs). I was offered the position that same Friday. I was very pleased with the speed of the process. Friends who did not get the job received an email within a few days of their interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you needed to meet a deadline?   1 Answer

Oct 20, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Welcome to the team!

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two interviews. The first was a brief phone interview which lasted about 15 to 20 minutes. The second is a face to face interview which lasts anywhere from 30-60 minutes. A job offer was extended after the face to face interview.

The process is relatively easy. The interviewers don't throw too many surprises at you. It's a straightforward process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know and how do you feel about recruitment process outsourcing?

Also a few basic questions. Why are you interested in Cielo? Why are you looking to leave your current position? Be sure that you are able to articulate why you want to work for a company like Cielo and what you want to do in the future.   Answer Question

Oct 26, 2015 – Human Resources

Congratulations on your new role with Cielo!

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted a day after I applied to set up a phone interview. It was scheduled for the next day. I was then contacted 2 days later to schedule an in person interview, which was over the phone in their office and then with the Team Lead of the client I would be working for. The whole process was very quick and I was offered a position the next day. I started the following week. Interviews were very thorough of job description.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with an unhappy/unsatisfied customer and how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Oct 26, 2015 – Human Resources

Welcome to the Cielo team! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo in September 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called and we spoke for about 30 minutes. It was an average interview. What was required was very different from what was mentioned in the JD, so this was misleading. The recruiter said that they knew xyz was mentioned, but this is what the role really involves x and y. They might as well have created a new job description with a different title. I applied to that role because all the bullet points was within my interest. Also, the recruiter asked me what my salary was at my last job, after I confirmed the estimated salary that was disclosed for the role would suffice. This is now ILLEGAL in certain states, and MINES being one of them. Recruiters should be aware that they cannot ask candidates their salary history question depending on what state they're in. They should be up to date as more states are passing this law.

Interview Questions

If the job description didnt represent what I would really be doing, it says alot about their culture and honesty. There was too many extra things that should've been disclosed in the job description. I felt like those details was purposely withheld so candidates would apply. Otherwise, I wouldn't have applied. If they arent knowledgeable about employment law that also says alot. If they are aware, well, enough said.

Jan 2, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your interview process was less than ideal. We take great pride in our candidate experience and are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations. Thank you very much... More

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cielo in June 2017.

Interview

After having phone interview, was told I would get either rejection email or phone call in a week or less. Called to follow up after a week of no correspondence, received a call from someone saying I was in great status, had great phone interview and that it could be more time to hear back, following business day, received a vague email of rejection. Would be nice to know why but would be nice to hear from the exact recruiter who interviewed you in the beginning phase.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Jun 20, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re disappointed to hear that your interview process was less than ideal. We take great pride in our candidate experience and are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations. Thank you... More