Cielo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cielo

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with Cielo earlier this year and went to an hiring event after speaking with a recruiter. Despite already having recruiter experience (I currently work for one of the larger HR Companies) I wasn't selected for the position. I contacted the recruiter I spoke with and then several others after getting no response (very rude). I even had to reach out to manager on LinkedIn before anyone bother to talk to me. Finally, I was told by the initial recruiter that I wasn't selected for the position. I asked why no due to my experiences and reminded the recruiter the position I applied for didn't require knowledge of RPO or recruiting. She didn't have response but sounded nervous. I ended the call too upset to continue and lastly one of the senior managers called me. I was told I didn't get the position because I wasn't a "cultural fit"...something I took to be very problematic. Was it because of the company I came from or wasn't it racial? I couldn't understand this especially since there has been people who came from company who has worked for Cielo. She then told me I wouldn't be able to apply to another positions at Cielo ever due to not being a 'cultural fit'.

That process left a bad taste in my mouth but to give the benefit of the doubt, a few months later I decided to apply but it doesn't seem promising.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cielo in May 2014.

Interview

All communication is done via email, including scheduling the appointment, which can be good or bad. Initial interview / phone screen was very unprofessional on many levels, and I'm not even counting the language the Manager interviewing me tossed into the conversational style interview. I was contacted 20 minutes past the scheduled time, which seemed okay initially (explanation given) but in hindsight, just seems part of the whole culture here. Entire process was lacking in many areas.

Interview Questions

• Very baseline, conversational style interviewing. Nothing stood out.   Answer Question

Mar 17, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry it was not more positive for you.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cielo in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and set up interview for today. The interviewer was very catty. She started interview with being very condescending and after trying to tell her about my experience she began laughing. I told the interviewer off professionally and ended call. I reported this person to Management, hopefully something is done.

Sep 2, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thanks for posting about your interview experience with Cielo, and for sharing your feedback with our management team. We’re disappointed that your experience with us was not positive and will... More

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cielo (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2018.

Interview

The HR person that I dealt with was very nice at first. Then, she arranged a phone interview with the hiring manager, who called 20 minutes late. This is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Mar 30, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

I’m sorry to hear that your Hiring Manager was late for your scheduled phone conversation. We strive to be timely for all of our appointments, especially those with prospective new employees. I was... More

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Remote, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I sent my resume in and the recruiter called me within 1 hour and set up a phone screen in 2 weeks. Once we had a phone screen, I was set up for manager interview the next day and hired the next.

Interview Questions

• How much experience recruiting did I have   1 Answer

Sep 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your hiring process did not meet your expectations, but appreciate your sharing that feedback so that we can improve.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cielo (New York, NY).

Interview

All seemed fine and professional, but I never received any feedback. A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn. I was not actively looking for opportunities. After a phone screen, there was an initial interview. I was told that I would be contacted within a certain time frame for a Skype interview. I was never contacted and followed up as I was asked to do (after that time frame had passed). I did not hear back. I followed up once more and was told that they were still deciding. Never heard any final feedback. Several months later, a different recruiter reached out to me again as a passive candidate.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Oct 28, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your interview process was less than ideal. We take great pride in our candidate experience and are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations. Thank you very much... More

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Recruiter called and didn't describe the details about the position, just asked me about my current role. Then said i wasnt a good fit but check back with the companies website in the future.The position i applied for wasnt what she called me about.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Nov 18, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a couple of over the phone interviews with the project manager and the lead recruiter. I never had to come onsite or anything, so it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Mar 9, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! We're glad to her that you had a smooth interview process and are thrilled to have you on our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

I was contacted twice for two of their clients. I went onsite for the second client to meet with. I have been trying to get some feedback or at least a response. For being a company that's main business is recruiting, they really have a poor candidate experience.

May 10, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo in August 2016.

Interview

Process was smooth. I applied online through their website (very easy to submit an application) I received a call from the recruiter, then talked with the client leader later that night, and finally director a few days later. Got an offer that weekend.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Jun 29, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We’re glad that you had a positive experience, that the process was smooth and that you ultimately received an offer!