Cielo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cielo

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cielo (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

First, you will complete an initial phone interview with a recruiter. You will be emailed a self-schedule link where you can schedule at your convenience. If you pass, you will later be scheduled to speak with a manager, and if you pass that you will speak to a director.

Interview Questions

• How will you manage your time since you've never worked remotely? How will you organize yourself?   1 Answer

Aug 21, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We're glad to hear everything went smoothly and that you ultimately accepted the position. Congratulations!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one skype interview then offer was made. The first interview was with a recruiter from Cielo. The next two interviews were with hiring managers. It was a very positive experience. The process was completed in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Aug 21, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We’re glad that you had a positive experience and that you accepted the position with Cielo. Welcome aboard!

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cielo (Syracuse, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about three weeks. I had to do a lot of follow-up to ensure I would keep moving through the process. Other than that, it was not a very difficult process.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Sep 1, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! We're so glad you've joined us, and appreciate you taking the time to post about your interview experience. We are currently reviewing the hiring and onboarding processes to ensure... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

I had an extremely negative experience working with a Recruiter at Cielo. The Recruiter never called me for our scheduled phone screen. I then received an email from her 15 minutes after our appointment time that she needed to reschedule. I was not impressed with her during our phone interview. She didn’t apologize for missing our scheduled time and was not engaging at all. She jumped right in asking me very pointed yes and no questions. She didn’t go into detail on any of the roles and never asked me about my background. This organization had a bad reputation when they were known as Pinstripe, based off my interaction with your Recruiter, nothing has changed. If you are a working business professional, don’t waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience recruiting for the financial process in healthcare?   Answer Question

Mar 30, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

At Cielo we strive to ensure each of our candidates walks away from the interview process with a positive experience. We are so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not favorable. We... More

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cielo in March 2018.

Interview

I found the whole, on week, interview process to be pleasant. My Recruiter was on top of things & quick to respond/communicate. I could tell she was an advocate for placing me with the best client. My Skype interview with the hiring manager was awesome! The interview went over time & was enjoyable. Our energy & communication made me feel even more excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have a client/hiring manager that is taking their time with interviews, etc.?   Answer Question

Apr 10, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

I’m happy to hear you had a positive experience through the interview process. We pride ourselves on making the best possible match & utilizing technology to enable connectivity. Thanks for the... More

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

Straight forward, direct, and clear according to the job description. The recruiter was very nice and informative and made me feel very comfortable. I really enjoyed interviewing with this company

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and coo relate it back to the position   Answer Question

Mar 30, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the experience. Welcome aboard!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 phone calls and then an offer. The first phone call with the corporate recruiter had to be rescheduled 2 times because the first time, she just didn't call at all. The 2nd time, she emailed to reschedule. Then after that, I had 2 additional phone interviews. One with my manager and then the team lead.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of keeping your hiring managers happy?   1 Answer

May 7, 2015 – Human Resources

We’re sorry to hear that your hiring process was less than ideal, but appreciate your sharing that feedback so that we can improve.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Waukesha, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews and never heard back either way. At one point the interviewer seemed annoyed because my answer was longer then she was willing to listen to. Also after the 2nd interview I was informed to "follow up" with them if I did not hear anything in a few days. Well I did not get an email or phone call so I did contact them and never received a response. As a Sr. Recruiter for over 10 years I made sure everyone of my clients were given the same treatment and responded to emails and/or phone calls. As a Recruiter we made sure all of our candidates were interviewed and had the opportunity to meet us face to face. Its more personable and less stressful for the applicant.

Interview Questions

• How do you build relationships with clients. Tell me about a stressful situations. Your typical interviews questions. Not sure what they look for in response to your answer. I would assume as long as you have an up beat personality and can articulate your words.   1 Answer

Jul 29, 2015 – Human Resources

We’re sorry to hear that your interview process was less than ideal. We take great pride in our candidate experience and are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations. Thank you very much... More

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

One phone interview with HR and a video interview with the hiring manager. I received an offer within 3 days after the final interview. After some negotiations I accepted the offer, and the on-boarding process was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• They primarily asked about my prior work experience. I was also asked about how I handled challenging clients in the past.   Answer Question

May 7, 2015 – Human Resources

We are glad to hear the onboarding process was smooth for you. We have invested considerable resources in ensuring our new employees are able to hit the ground running!

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

The overall interview experience was very easy and friendly. They took the time to really get to know me through an initial phone interview and then a follow up interview with a team lead and a manager. Everyone was very friendly and made it well known that that they value individuals and free thinkers.

Interview Questions

• You have a hard to fill position and you have run out of candidates in the pipeline. What other "out of the box ideas" would you have to fill this (example A) role.   Answer Question

Apr 15, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Welcome to the team!