Cielo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cielo

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was quick and to the point. They explained the brief history of company and how the different departments worked. They also dove in to talk a lot about technology as they do have a great internal ATS system they are working with. All the interview questions were pretty standard and I heard back from them with an offer a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult hiring manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cielo (Columbia, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for Health care recruiter Columbia area. This was so disappointing. I am shocked that Cielo is a recruiting company for clients and have the lack of quality in recruiters that they have. I had an interview over phone scheduled, no call. I emailed, got a call. Recruiter was distracted and was going through motions. No questions did or did not qualify me for the position and I felt as if I was wasting his time. You are losing quality hires as this recruiter is going through the motions and not sure how he is determining who moves on to hiring manager. I hope you represent your client companies better than potential employees.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any vacations planned?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cielo (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was VERY dysfunctional and took several months...which should have been a red flag. I finally got to the making an offer stage, but NEVER heard back from them again. There wasn't any feedback or reason given as to why this completely came to a screeching halt.

Interview Questions

• Basic standard Behavioral Based questions along with talking about my previous experiences.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cielo in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a bit long, but everything worked out in the long run. The interviewer was very nice and friendly. It was very conversational and personable. Everyone was great to speak with meet, and the onboarding process was extremely easy!

Interview Questions

• What has been my client interaction?   1 Answer

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cielo (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

Contacted by phone from finding my resume on a site. Phone screen then set up to interview with hiring manager. Contacted about 3 days after interview with manager and made a verbal offer following with a written offer and information regarding benefits

Interview Questions

• Questions about my recruiting practices at current employer.   Answer Question

Nov 11, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive interview experience. We're thrilled to have you on board.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cielo in October 2016.

Interview

Only phone interviews, did not get to meet with someone or see the building until after I was hired. I went to training and they didn't know if I was working in the office or at home, and during my offer conversation the recruiter asked me to hold so that she could take dinner out of the oven.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Feb 24, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re disappointed to hear that your hiring process was less than ideal. Thank you for sharing your honest feedback so that we can improve the experience for future candidates.

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

The interviews themselves were pretty standard. I had 2 phone interviews and was offered the position the next week. HOWEVER I was offered a work from home position and at the end of my first day was informed that I would now have to go into the office every day. I am working on getting this resolved and may update based on the results. Right now I feel as though they pulled a bait and switch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Dec 9, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share honest feedback about your interview experience with Cielo. We are disappointed to hear that what you were told upon being hired is not the same as what you are... More

Field Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

I made it to the third interview for the Field Recruiter position and was awaiting the call to tell me when the third and final interview would be. No response. Called and emailed both people I interviewed with and neither one of them responded to me. Incredibly disappointed because I was extremely interested in the position and I believe it would have been a great fit for both parties.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Jul 29, 2015 – Human Resources

Thanks for sharing your comments. Your feedback will help us to continue to improve our our candidate experience.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo in July 2016.

Interview

I applied to Cielo and was contacted by a recruiter for the initial phone screen. We scheduled a time to talk and unfortunately I was pulled into a meeting at my current workplace last minute, and needed to reschedule with her.

I sent the recruiter an email letting her know ahead of time, and apologized for the last minute change. When the time came for our originally scheduled call, the recruiter called me anyway and left a voicemail saying "We were scheduled to talk now". Once I was out of my meeting, I followed up with another email, referencing my previous email from earlier in the day and once again apologized for the last minute schedule conflict (assuming she had not seen my first email giving her notice I wouldn't be available), and once again asked if we might reschedule a time to talk.

After 2 follow ups I never heard back from her. It was a very bad candidate experience. I'd caution others from applying with this company...the hiring practices do not seem legitimate and they do not care about giving a good candidate experience. Pretty bizarre!

Interview Questions

• We never got to have the call, despite multiple efforts to reschedule and my advanced notice of being unavailable during our originally scheduled time.   Answer Question

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. There is much our recruitment team can learn from your posting and we will ensure it is brought to their attention.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

Application process was easy. The short turn around from application to initial call was great! Had a phone interview really soon after and the internal recruiter was very personable and comfortably professional. When asked what I was looking for in terms of income, we both ended up laughing because what I was looking for was well above what was being offered. (I wasn't asking for much..
    Low end of the market rate for such a role). There was a hiccup when it came to my current use of pivot tables...apparently a person in this role would be doing pivot tables 95% of the time. I simply don't have to in my current role and would only meed a quick tutorial for a refresher. Is training not part of this job? Anyway.... never heard anything back despite following up with the recruiter twice. I kept receiving "you'll hear back within the week"
    ... longest week ever (3 or so months) at this point.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your hiring process was less than ideal, but appreciate your sharing that feedback so that we can make improvements for future candidates.