Cielo Interview Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cielo Interview Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Cielo

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Chico, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

First was a phone interview which lasted 15 minutes. The recruiter talked about the company and the position then asked 3 open ended questions. She then left time for any questions I had. Second interview was via Skype and lasted about 20 minutes. A couple situational questions...pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when there was change and you had no control over it...how did you respond?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work for Cielo?   Answer Question

Jun 29, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! We believe that our employees are one of the best sources for great candidates. We look forward to your contributions.

Other Interview Reviews for Cielo

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I came on site and was greeted professionally. I was taken to a small interview room, didn't wait long, then met by the Client Services Manager for the team I would be joining. Very energetic, very engaged. He had only been with the company a short time himself but was very positive and bullish on the firm.

The interview itself was conversational. A lot of questions were answered in a simple discussion.

When we were done, he asked if I could stick around to speak with his Director. She and I spoke for a similar amount of time, a bit more formal, still very friendly.

The upshot to the interview was that they were launching a new team, they knew it was going to be challenging at best, difficult at worst. I would be helping to shape the role I was being considered for.

Interview Questions

• How do you get information out of someone who doesn't want to share?   Answer Question

Jun 5, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

We're so glad to hear you had an interview experience where you felt comfortable and that all of your questions were answered. Welcome to Cielo!

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a smooth process once I was set up for an interview. It did take quite some time to get an interview. I applied in March and did not hear anything until May. One I was contacted, my recruiter kept in contact and was very helpful

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Oct 27, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome aboard! We will be sure to share your feedback about the long interview process with our Talent Acquisition team. We're so glad the end result was you joining our team!

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

Interview process was not completed with Cielo, the placement process was completed by their outsourced staffing agency Elite Human Capital. Was frustrating not knowing who to talk to at Cielo with onboarding questions as they had no onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to fast paced work environments and customer service.   Answer Question

Feb 17, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview and onboarding experience. There is much our leadership and People & Culture team can learn from your posting, and we will ensure it is brought... More

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

had a phone interview, then a video call, then about 3 weeks later got a call back with an offer. had to fill out a detailed contact form for my references, took an assessment, and had to take a drug test as part of the background screening. overall onboarding was very smooth and there were people who called me almost daily to update me on where I was in the process and what my next step would be

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us -- literally the first question the interviewer asked me over the phone   Answer Question

Apr 21, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! We're so glad to hear that you had a smooth interview and onboarding process, and that our hiring team stayed in constant communication with you. Thank you for taking the time to... More

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cielo (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer called on time. She asked basic questions and the interview went well. I was a little disappointed about the pay of $12 but is reasonable for an entry level position. I was told that there were no positions that met my specifications at that time. 2 months later Cielo contacted me to make an offer. I declined because I was promoted at my current HR position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any planned time off?   1 Answer

Interview Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cielo in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the Remote Interview Specialist position. I was contacted via Cielo the day after I applied. I had a phone interview. The questions were pretty basic. The woman told me that if I reside in the area close to Brookfield (their base), I would have to work at the office. They contacted me following the interview, but I decided to take a position with a different company that is an actually remote job.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on taking vacation in the near future?   1 Answer

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your hiring process was less than ideal. We take great pride in our candidate experience and are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations. Thank you very much... More

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

A few over the phone interviews and 1 interview in person basically getting an idea for what the company is and questions inquiring how your experience is transferable to the position that you are applying for. You were given a test to complete to see where you were placed and to test your aptitudes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

Tiered interview process using phone and Skype. The interviews are very short, no more than 15 minutes, with the initial screening interview lasting the longest. The first screening interviewer was friendly and informative. She articulated job parameters nicely and was able to answer all my questions.
    The second interview was done via Skype and I'm not sure why since the interviewers were in complete shadow. Standard interview questions but the interviewers did not seem comfortable being on camera and the interview was over very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe the work you do in your current position.   1 Answer

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We appreciate you sharing feedback about your interview process, and we're sorry that your experience with us was not as you hoped. We'll be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you!... More

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Detroit, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Great process in the beginning; starts off with a Phone interview then an interview via Skype. Then afterwards a background check and drug screening. When results come back they communicate with you remotely or return emails or phone calls on questions. Get hired in Brookfield or forget it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Awful, the background check company emailed me on a Tuesday evening my results came in and I was all set from the review. The company never called me I was to start that following Tuesday. It took me until Friday afternoon to get someone to call me back; I sent several emails and left even more voicemails. After I felt like I was begging and annoying the company they terminated my contract because they claimed I never logged attendance, which you can;t until the HR website grants permission which was another 24-48 hours. No communication and the job I left and the situation I am in now is no job no income and a family to support, which they knew. After I was fired for asking a password after orientation!?!? Never heard of it, but they still have never called me back.

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thanks for sharing about your time with Cielo - we'll be sure to share your feedback with our leadership team. We’re disappointed that your experience with us was not as you hoped and wish you the... More