Cielo Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cielo Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Cielo

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Remote, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I sent my resume in and the recruiter called me within 1 hour and set up a phone screen in 2 weeks. Once we had a phone screen, I was set up for manager interview the next day and hired the next.

Interview Questions

• How much experience recruiting did I have   1 Answer

Sep 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your hiring process did not meet your expectations, but appreciate your sharing that feedback so that we can improve.

Other Interview Reviews for Cielo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cielo (New York, NY).

Interview

All seemed fine and professional, but I never received any feedback. A recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn. I was not actively looking for opportunities. After a phone screen, there was an initial interview. I was told that I would be contacted within a certain time frame for a Skype interview. I was never contacted and followed up as I was asked to do (after that time frame had passed). I did not hear back. I followed up once more and was told that they were still deciding. Never heard any final feedback. Several months later, a different recruiter reached out to me again as a passive candidate.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Oct 28, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your interview process was less than ideal. We take great pride in our candidate experience and are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations. Thank you very much... More

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Recruiter called and didn't describe the details about the position, just asked me about my current role. Then said i wasnt a good fit but check back with the companies website in the future.The position i applied for wasnt what she called me about.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Nov 18, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a couple of over the phone interviews with the project manager and the lead recruiter. I never had to come onsite or anything, so it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Mar 9, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! We're glad to her that you had a smooth interview process and are thrilled to have you on our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

I was contacted twice for two of their clients. I went onsite for the second client to meet with. I have been trying to get some feedback or at least a response. For being a company that's main business is recruiting, they really have a poor candidate experience.

May 10, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo in August 2016.

Interview

Process was smooth. I applied online through their website (very easy to submit an application) I received a call from the recruiter, then talked with the client leader later that night, and finally director a few days later. Got an offer that weekend.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Jun 29, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We’re glad that you had a positive experience, that the process was smooth and that you ultimately received an offer!

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cielo (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

First, you will complete an initial phone interview with a recruiter. You will be emailed a self-schedule link where you can schedule at your convenience. If you pass, you will later be scheduled to speak with a manager, and if you pass that you will speak to a director.

Interview Questions

• How will you manage your time since you've never worked remotely? How will you organize yourself?   1 Answer

Aug 21, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We're glad to hear everything went smoothly and that you ultimately accepted the position. Congratulations!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one skype interview then offer was made. The first interview was with a recruiter from Cielo. The next two interviews were with hiring managers. It was a very positive experience. The process was completed in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Aug 21, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We’re glad that you had a positive experience and that you accepted the position with Cielo. Welcome aboard!

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cielo (Syracuse, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about three weeks. I had to do a lot of follow-up to ensure I would keep moving through the process. Other than that, it was not a very difficult process.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Sep 1, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! We're so glad you've joined us, and appreciate you taking the time to post about your interview experience. We are currently reviewing the hiring and onboarding processes to ensure... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

I had an extremely negative experience working with a Recruiter at Cielo. The Recruiter never called me for our scheduled phone screen. I then received an email from her 15 minutes after our appointment time that she needed to reschedule. I was not impressed with her during our phone interview. She didn’t apologize for missing our scheduled time and was not engaging at all. She jumped right in asking me very pointed yes and no questions. She didn’t go into detail on any of the roles and never asked me about my background. This organization had a bad reputation when they were known as Pinstripe, based off my interaction with your Recruiter, nothing has changed. If you are a working business professional, don’t waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience recruiting for the financial process in healthcare?   Answer Question

Mar 30, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

At Cielo we strive to ensure each of our candidates walks away from the interview process with a positive experience. We are so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not favorable. We... More