Cielo Recruitment Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cielo Recruitment Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Cielo

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cielo (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

Contacted by phone from finding my resume on a site. Phone screen then set up to interview with hiring manager. Contacted about 3 days after interview with manager and made a verbal offer following with a written offer and information regarding benefits

Interview Questions

• Questions about my recruiting practices at current employer.   Answer Question

Nov 11, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive interview experience. We're thrilled to have you on board.

Other Interview Reviews for Cielo

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cielo in October 2016.

Interview

Only phone interviews, did not get to meet with someone or see the building until after I was hired. I went to training and they didn't know if I was working in the office or at home, and during my offer conversation the recruiter asked me to hold so that she could take dinner out of the oven.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Feb 24, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re disappointed to hear that your hiring process was less than ideal. Thank you for sharing your honest feedback so that we can improve the experience for future candidates.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

The interviews themselves were pretty standard. I had 2 phone interviews and was offered the position the next week. HOWEVER I was offered a work from home position and at the end of my first day was informed that I would now have to go into the office every day. I am working on getting this resolved and may update based on the results. Right now I feel as though they pulled a bait and switch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Dec 9, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share honest feedback about your interview experience with Cielo. We are disappointed to hear that what you were told upon being hired is not the same as what you are... More

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo in November 2016.

Interview

I completed two phone interviews and was offered the job. It was for a position ins a fairly new account. Easy and not a long drawn out process. Several hands involves which was not the greatest because there was no single point of contact. Overall, the interview processs was not bad at all.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Apr 4, 2019 – Corporate Communications Manager

Congratulations on joining the Cielo team! I am so happy you had an overall positive experience. Your feedback about the need for a single point-of-contact is an important one and I will be... More

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ban Som Phone (Laos)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cielo (Ban Som Phone (Laos)) in August 2016.

Interview

Was very easy, all phone interviews since it was a remote position. I had 2 interviews and the second 1 she was very confused and wanted to interview me for a totally different position that I didn't even interview for.

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember, but they were pretty basic interview questions.   1 Answer