Cielo Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cielo Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Cielo

3.2

Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cielo (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Applied online
Feedback within one day
Interview scheduled 3 days later
Two interviews in one day with future manager and manager's manager
Feedback within 48 hours
Offer extended and accepted
Excellent process overall, definitely recommended

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Oct 26, 2015 – Human Resources

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the team!

Other Interview Reviews for Cielo

Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

My interview process consisted of 4 informal interviews:

Approximately 2 weeks after I submitted my application I was pre-screened over the phone by the Internal Recruiter (a pleasant conversation of about 10 minutes) - I was asked to describe my present role and then a few competency based questions.

Four days later I undertook a telephone interview with the Line Manger (another pleasant talk of 15 minutes) - a comprehensive discussion on my background and recruitment practices.

A couple of days later I was invited for a face to face interview and was asked to prepare a presentation on how I would deal with recruiting for a difficult role. I was met by the Manager and another Senior Recruiter. The interview lasted just over an hour, concentrating for the first 30 minutes on the presentation. The interview then moved on to a discussion on my background, skills and experience. I then had the chance to let them know what I would be looking for in my next role, as well as ask numerous questions regarding the company and the client. The interview panel was extremely pleasant and they are certainly people I will enjoy working with.

After a few days I then had the chance to meet with one of the client representatives - the discussion centered around my experience, a few competency based questions and then questions relating to the company.

Overall, I had an extremely pleasant interview process and I really enjoyed the opportunity of meeting everybody.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult Hiring Manager?, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I went through a first phone interview with a Recruiter who told me she would put my CV forward. The same day I received a rejection email. The following day I received an email invitation for a second stage phone interview. The interview went well and I did a last round Skype call.
    This whole process took 1 week. The interviewer told me that I should get feedback within 3 to 4 days. I haven't heard anything from anyone. Despite sending email to all people I had interview with, I never heard anymore from any of the recruiter. I tried to call, left voice message.

It is very frustrating to go through all the stage of the interview process, get your interest in the role and the company and then you just don't get any feedback.
    Very disappointed on how I have been treated.. lack of candidate experience!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would deal with a difficult hiring manager   Answer Question

Mar 22, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

I am sorry that your experience of interviewing at Cielo was so poor. We take pride in offering a service that appropriately reflects our genuine expertise in the recruitment space, and it sounds as... More

Senior Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

was approached by a local recruitment agency in Singapore initially, I was briefed about project JV with Cielo Talent. Thereafter learning about the job scope thru a senior recruiter in Hong Kong and company culture, the value from HR prior to a technical interview with APAC Vice President, Account Director

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Mar 19, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

We are really happy to see that the hiring process for your role reflected the genuine values and principles we believe in - giving everyone an open and personal understanding of our business and... More