Cielo Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cielo Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Cielo

Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cielo (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

An energetic, pleasant sounding, approachable recruiter from HR spoke with me and introduced themselves, set the expectation for what would take place (a series of interviews). After the initial screen I went into the company directly to meet with three different individuals. Most of the team works virtually so some of my interview was based on the telephone while I was there at the office. The hiring manager was very friendly and direct; she was candid about what she was looking for and asked me about my desire to work in the manner she explained and with the team she had lined up and then shared with me her vision for my role and what I would be doing specifically after she had heard my skill set and experience. It was an interview where I felt that I was cared about, interesting to the leader and that my skill and talent was sought out and desired. It was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked regarding my experience in particular positions but they were very open and targeted only at gaining an insight on what I did not designed to target select or focus in on specific answers which was a relief.   1 Answer

Cielo Response

Apr 15, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience!

Other Interview Reviews for Cielo

Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pewaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo (Pewaukee, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

I recently had a phone interview. Very standard. The interviewer was professional but personable. Explained things very well but definitely a fast talker. I was offered a face to face interview and looking forward to it!!

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about their company.   1 Answer

Cielo Response

May 10, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We’re glad that you had a positive experience and we wish you the best in your in-person interview!