Cielo Talent Acquisition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cielo Talent Acquisition Interview Questions

Interviews at Cielo

1 Interview Review

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo in September 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called and we spoke for about 30 minutes. It was an average interview. What was required was very different from what was mentioned in the JD, so this was misleading. The recruiter said that they knew xyz was mentioned, but this is what the role really involves x and y. They might as well have created a new job description with a different title. I applied to that role because all the bullet points was within my interest. Also, the recruiter asked me what my salary was at my last job, after I confirmed the estimated salary that was disclosed for the role would suffice. This is now ILLEGAL in certain states, and MINES being one of them. Recruiters should be aware that they cannot ask candidates their salary history question depending on what state they're in. They should be up to date as more states are passing this law.

Interview Questions

If the job description didnt represent what I would really be doing, it says alot about their culture and honesty. There was too many extra things that should've been disclosed in the job description. I felt like those details was purposely withheld so candidates would apply. Otherwise, I wouldn't have applied. If they arent knowledgeable about employment law that also says alot. If they are aware, well, enough said.

Cielo Response

Jan 2, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your interview process was less than ideal. We take great pride in our candidate experience and are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations. Thank you very much... More