Ciena Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ciena Test Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ciena (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

After applying online I got an email from the hiring manager the next day. The interview was with the whole team. The questions got more technical as time past. Overall good questions came up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ciena

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

technical meet with manager. HR call

Interview Questions

• Understand optical principles   1 Answer

Negotiation

aim high !

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ciena (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in May 2010.

Interview

It was fast, good interviews, direct questions, Questions related to my previous experience and questions about real scenarios. Phone interview, then 1 to 1 interview, then group interview. Then an offer was sent. First offer was rejected due I was already working for another company and the offer was basically the same salary I as receiving . So I was able to negotiate and increase the salary in the offer. Finally accepted the offer and the background check was of about 20 days. So the complete process took around 1 month from the first call up to the first day of work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate

Ciena Response

Feb 28, 2016 – Talent Acquisition and HR CALA

Hi, we're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience interviewing with us and accepted our offer. I'm sure we'll have a great time working together!