Cigital Security Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigital Security Intern Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigital (Bloomington, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

1 Online Test
1 Phone Interview - HR Screening
2 Phone Interviews - Technical Questions
1 On-site Interview (3 hours) - Technical/HR questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Cigital

Security Intern Interview

Interview

Had 3 phone interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cigital (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of technical interview over phone

Interview Questions

• many querstion were to check how you think / approch a problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cigital (Dulles, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

The whole process consisted of two phone interviews, and one 3 hour session of 1:1 interview with three different people.
    The first phone screen was a normal HR screen, the second was a bit technical. After which I was called on-site for a grueling 3 hour session of 1:1 interviews which consisted of highly technical questions that revolved around security basis, and understanding of how the web works. The atmosphere and the conduct of the interviewers was very congenial.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cigital (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Only had the phone interview till now. It was pretty good. They have asked me to have another round of phone interview. It was mostly about the work I did, Security maintained in the work that I did. SQL injection, Cross site scripting.

Security Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigital in November 2012.

Interview

I heard about the opportunity through my department listserv. I applied online and sent in my resume. I heard back within hours and was given a security exam which consisted of two software security related problems. After the exam, I had an initial phone screening follow by two technical interviews with consultants that consisted of very specific security-related questions. Finally, I interviewed with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiation. The salary matched my top offer and they gave me the location I asked for.