Cigna Actuarial Executive Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Actuarial Executive Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT).

Interview

I had a phone interview screening followed by a trip to Connecticut for a second round interview. The day of interviews consisted of 4 45 minute interviews with various employees in the Actuarial department. Questions were both behavioral and technical in nature, with each interviewer analyzing a different perspective of your abilities. There were also many questions about the industry and how it has been affected by government regulation. You definitely want to do your research before going into this interview, but as long as you show some type of understanding about the issues (not necessarily the "right" answer) you will be fine.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Actuarial Executive Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in February 2016.

Interview

It was a 2 on 1 interview - two interviewers and me. They asked me all behavioral questions. Know a lot about an actuarial position and why you are attracted to it. The interviewers were very nice, but definitely awkward. The interviewers bounced questions off of each other. Definitely know information on the program and other companies with actuarial positions.

Interview Questions

• When have you health with a difficult team member?
      What attracted you to Cigna?
      Why do you want to be an actuary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in August 2018.

Interview

First round interview was two interviewers on campus; second round was a two-day event with three 45 minute interviews on the second day. Most questions were behavioral. I was given feedback of lacking leadership skills and "drive for results".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in September 2018.

Interview

First I had a phone interview and heard back within the next 3 days for my follow up interview. The day consisted of 4 interviews with professionals in office and one casual interview over lunch with two other interns. Two of the four interviews were done via conference call.

Interview Questions

• Explain interest and time value of money on an 8th grade level   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to be an actuary and how did you hear about the profession?   Answer Question
    • What was your most challenging course and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Actuarial Executive Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was held on campus by two actuaries, 30 minutes each separately. The questions are mostly behavioral questions, some of them are tricky and the people are nice. They will try to lead you to answer questions if you seem to have no idea on the question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Consists of resume-based question and behaviors questions regarding time-management, leadership, ability to work in a team environment, stress management. Went through the entire resume, there is not any technical questions asked which I believed should be included during second round of interview. Generally the interview process was easy and smooth

Actuarial Executive Development Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at Cigna in October 2017.

Interview

Two interviews held by two or three interviewers, and 30 mins for each. One was more focused on technical experience and skills. Another was about other experience, like leadership experience.

Actuarial Executive Development Program () Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

There were 3 or 4 phone interviews before the onsite interview. The super day contained four 30-min interview with different members of the team and a lunch interview. The entire interview process was quite long actually.

Interview Questions

• Explain a technical term used in Probability   1 Answer

Actuarial Executive Development Program() Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Lincoln, NE) in September 2017.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview with 2interviews. They take turns to ask different questions: background information, lots of behavioral questions, and questions about knowledge in this field. They are able to answer my questions regarding the field and I learned from them.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you deal with conflict.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a conflict with your supervisor, how you deal with it?   Answer Question