Cigna Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Tucker Post Office, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna (Tucker Post Office, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

the interview was a telephone interview and then one based in office with hr department which was straight forward just tell us about a time you did this and tell us about a time you did that. second interview with manager to see how and again a range of question, did not think the interview was hard very relaxed and straight forward

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a difficult customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

did not negotiate was happy with the salary

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna (Plano, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Like a regular interview. Lasted about 45 min. Very informal, a conversational interview that included a tour of the facility. Checked in 15-30 minutes early with a receptionist. Open parking.

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Altamonte Springs, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online.I then had a phone interview with an HR representative. Went to the office for a one on one interview with the department supervisor. Basic behavioral and situational questions were asked. A week leter I was called with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation.
      How well do you deal with confrontation?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cigna in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online in March of 2012 for this type of position. Out of the blue I received a phone call from a Cigna Talent recruiter. She was very friendly and little did I know she was interviewing me for the open position. She asked me many questions but over all I would say she was looking for confidence and experience.I lacked in the experience area but showed my confidence very high and stayed very positive the entire conversation. I didn't ramble and answered directly. After we talked for a bit she told me she thinks that I was an excellent candidate and that she would be emailing me a time for the panel interview. That was Friday, Monday I received the email and set up the interview. The interview went really well, the supervisors that interviewed me were very friendly and nice. They had generated questions and went through them picking which ones they wanted to ask me. I also brought a list of questions to ask them about Cigna and the position itself. That really impressed them.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were things like How did I handle conflict with customers and clients?   1 Answer
    • How did I deal with a co worker that was hard to work with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did negotiate, when I was offered the position they offered me an amount and I was hoping for a small amount more and they went ahead and gave it to me! Gave myself a $1000 dollar raise right away! Always ask for more don't tell them what you want wait for an offer and then nicely say what you were really hoping for! :o) The worse they can say is no!