Cigna Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cigna in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with 3 managers coordinated by HR. They asked random "get to know you" questions, which I think were to lighten the mood but just made me more nervous (I probably took them more seriously than intended). Favorite food, what color would you be and why, etc. Then about 4 serious interview questions probing for very specific examples from work experience to illustrate how you handle adversity or a busy schedule. Interviewer openly discussed my Facebook profile. Standard wrap up asking what questions I had. There were pauses throughout while they took notes.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you had two highly escalated things to handle at the same time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Was more of a behavioral interview. Asked about statistical details.Walked through my resume and asked for introduction, school involvement as wells as others. Also asked about what I'd do under stress and deal with difficult problems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Frist, phone interview for 45 minutes. Most behavioral and only a few technical questions such as pricing.
    Then onsite interview with 6 people. Most behavioral, o technical questions. One lunch interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna in March 2018.

Interview

I did a phone interview 2 months ago and never heard anything. Got a call out of the blue for a in person interview. I had the interview and thought I did well in the interview. Wrote a thank you note right after. Followed up a week after my interview that I was still interested in the role. As of me writing this review it's been well over a month with no correspondence. No email, no call, nothing! I log into the sytem and again nothing. Hearing nothing is just as bad as receiving a denail letter. Cigna has a bad reputation for interviewing candidates and giving no feedback, not even a denial letter. This is not a good look for Cigna, and I am honeslty shocked.

I had a friend years ago who recevied a call from Cigna about setting up an interview. Well guess what? My friend called numerous times, leaving message and message and my friend never received a call! What company does this? Cigna very bad with following up with candidates, and I am not sure where they are dropping the ball.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the typical "Tell Me About A Time" Star Method questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna in November 2009.

Interview

THe interview asked basic questions and stuff. At the end of the interview the interviewer seemed impressed and told me about the rest of the process and told me to reapply for the job and gave me a id number. After the interview I had some contact with the interviewr about the job but a few weeks later I got the generic rejection letter