Cigna Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Was 22 years ago for a completely different position. No interview required for this position as I was just moved into it. However, I was involved in the hiring of other BA positions.

Interview Questions

• The interviews I conducted were more than 10 years ago and Cigna's interview process has changed dramatically since then.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Southbury, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna (Southbury, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

The only interview I had was a panel phone interview. All questions were "What If..." I was asked if I commit to 12 months. I never had a face to face interview. I was made a offer based on the phone inteview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

We started off with a brief introduction with the interviewer. We went into my overall experience. We dug deep and discussed about my recent project experience. We discussed about team culture at the company. We discussed about job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Explain your recent project, Challenges and lessons learned.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, one onsite interview. At the onsite interview, the man was very rude from the beginning. He seemed chauvinistic, and like the interview was a big inconvenience to him. It was a very negative experience.

Interview Questions

• If you liked your previous job, why didn't you just stay there?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your background.   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have in the health insurance sector?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna in June 2007.

Interview

Focus was on process and requirements planning. Need insurance background which can be a plus

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was running smoothly. Both business user and HR were asking questions related with personal profile, skills, experience, job description and vision. They were explain me about company's vision and mission in detail. I got opportunity to ask anything about work style and environment. It was not taking long time to finish all interview processes at that time. I got the result within one week and they offered me with good benefit package. Overall, it was good impression.