Cigna Business Project Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Business Project Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. STAR style formatting. The Interviewer was very nice and informative about the position. They were very engaging and honest with the questions I had for them. They asked about salary expectations and why i made the decision to apply for that position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Business Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

The initial interview is with a phone recruiter asking specifics about the background you have and how it would fit into the role as described. Then there was lots of phone tag. Next interview was with the supervisor and then another interview with staff members all via telephone.

Business Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

Interview

Behavior based questions. A lot of questions on past experiences. Want to know you are willing to adapt to challenges and new opportunities. also, be prepared to discuss career goals and aspirations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked through conflict to achieve successful results?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by interview with hiring manager then another interview with peers. Continued to go back and forth with HR and talent recruiter and after 3 months still have not received an answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Denver, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

Rather than my prospective manager, I interviewed with 2 managers in the department. In the long run, this didn't help at all because had I met with the manager, I would not have accepted the position. This person was not a good leader for me. After I quit, there were a few others who did also.