Cigna CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna CSA Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

the hiring process took two rounds, one was over the phone then in person. then you got to tour the place. i love cigna it is awsome. the hiring process took two rounds, one was over the phone then in person. then you got to tour the place. i love cigna it is awsome.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Bourbonnais, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was done quickly. There was one in review and then a call a few days later with a job offer. There was no second or third interview which is great because you don't have to wait around for a long period of time to get an answer about whether you are being hired or not.

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Scranton, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Friendly and professional staff. Welcoming interview process. They maintained a constant form of communication throughout the process. Clean and organized office complex. Current employees seemed happy and eager to work.

CSA Interview

Interview

After submitting an application I had a phone interview with recruiter. From there I was called in for a face-to-face interview with manager. From there I was sent an email that I had the job and had to contact HR for information. Then you go in for meet and greet an then 3 months of training.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected they want to know how you will handle customers, react in stressful situations and that you can handle the job. Just make sure you show you have empathy for customers and know that the customer is trying to handle a stressful time in their life and need you to help them through it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation when it comes to salary they have set amount that's what you take.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (McLean, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Multiple phone and face to face interviews