Cigna Care Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Care Senior Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on line, a recruiter from out of state called me to do a 15 minute phone interview. A week late I received another phone call to set up a face to face interview. Had the interview and received an email a few weeks later letting me know that they ended up hiring from within the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Senior Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple, but yet unprofessional. I met with a hiring manager, The health services manager and their colleague. Each of the women seemed confused about the times the interviews started. I waited outside for about 30 minutes before contacting the hiring manager several times to let her know I had arrived. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. I'm very dissatisfied with the way this office handles associates. I interviewed 2/15. I was told they were going to fill the positions ASAP and I would hear something that Friday, well here it is today 3/1 and I haven't had an email, a phone call, a voice mail or anything. The recruiter screens my calls, doesn't answer or respond to emails. When I check my profile online it shows my application as submitted and then gives me an option to withdraw. I can understand not landing the position, but follow up at least. I'm very disappointed in Cigna's professionalism.

Interview Questions

• How well would you work with elderly people? Are you comfortable with working multiple systems...   Answer Question
    • Why did I leave my previous Job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (Eden Prairie, MN) in December 2011.

Interview

I began my initial communications with Cigna in July of 2011 by sending my resume' and cover letter to a talent consultant and also applying for several position online and submitting my resume' and cover letter. I finally got my first interview in September 2011, 2 months after my initial contact. I felt the interview went well and the questions were based on behavioral type interview questions. These types of questions look at the responses that you give based on how you behaviorally handled different situations in the work place in your past. I had a second interview in November 2011 and a 3rd interview in December 2011. I was offered a position and will start training in January 2012.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your lack of preparation hindered your performance. How did you react and what did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My advice is to research the company, look up how to do an behavioral interview, think of brief stories that you can tell in connection with the interview questions that you will be asked, during the interview, periodically interject how you would be a good fit and tell why, show passion and enthusiasm, sell yourself, and focus on what you can contribute to Cigna.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (Glendale, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Overall, everyone I interviewed with was really nice. The interview process is purely based on behavioral questions and is extremely formal. My first interview was in December and I was told that they would be making a decision within the next week, WRONG. A month goes by and they finally call me to set up a panel phone interview with 3 customer services analysts. They tell me that they will make a decision within 2 weeks, WRONG Again! Finally after a 2 month long process, I receive the standard rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your technical skills were not a match for the task at hand.   Answer Question

Senior Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

interview was pretty straight forward and standard. did ask me behavioral interview questions. i left feeling okay about my responses and i was given an offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

• the classic "tell me about time when..." questions   1 Answer